Call for Abstracts
Introduction for contributors
July, 31 - 2022 : Submission of abstracts closes
August, 8 - 2022 : Notification of abstracts decisions (*)
(*) Authors will be notified at the email address provided during submission whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
Abstracts received after deadline will not accepted.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please ensure that you have read these guidelines before submitting your abstract. Abstracts not submitted in this format may not be considered for review.
- Fill out the submission form to submit your abstract in word or pdf format.
- Please be aware that all required information must be included in order to complete the submission.
- Abstracts must be presented in English.
- Please ensure that your abstracts does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
- Title in CAPITAL LETTERS: up to 150 characters.
- Authors list, with Surname and Initials (Smith GH), affiliations identified with superscripts using numbers and not letters.
- Affiliations for each author, as Department, Hospital/University, City, Country and e-mail.
- Body: up to 250 words (excluding names of authors and affiliations).
- No figures, no references, and no tables.